The Home Buying Solution for Salisbury MD Area Real Estate
The process of buying a home can be intimidating and is a journey of many steps. Determining how much you can afford, which is the best loan product, contracts, contingencies, agency, inspections, title, and all the associated terminology can be very confusing, even if you bought a home in past as the industry and market is constantly changing. This is where an experienced Buyer’s Agent can be your biggest asset in the purchase of your Salisbury Maryland area home.
As your Buyer’s Agent for Salisbury MD real estate, I will...
- Show any homes on the market that may meet your needs including: Foreclosures, Short Sales, Bank Owned and Homes For Sale by Owner.
- Educate you on the various loan programs available, such as, FHA, VA, USDA Rural Housing and Conventional.
- Guarantee that any information given about you will be kept confidential.
- Guarantee I will not try to change your relationship with Esham Real Estate to "dual agent", where you and your best interests are essentially abandoned.
- Aggressively negotiate with the Seller or Seller's agent the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Schedule and attend your inspections, walkthrough and settlement.
- Be available for questions and concerns about your home after settlement.
No Commission Charged to Salisbury Maryland Area Home Buyers
Of course Esham Real Estate will receive payment when you close on your Salisbury MD area home, but it doesn't come out of your pocket. Here's how it works: You fall for a home in Salisbury MD, Fruitland MD, Delmar MD, Hebron MD, Berlin MD, or anywhere within Wicomico, Worcester, or Somerset Counties or Sussex County Delaware. We'll be with you every step of the way- right up through settlement.
At the closing table, a percentage of the selling price goes toward commission for the real estate agent(s). If the Buyer has no agent the entire payment goes to the Seller's agent. When a Buyer's agent is involved in the transaction the commission is split with the Seller's agent. Therefore, the Buyer is not charged a fee. Whether you're out there on your own or decide to take advantage of the strategies, resources, and expertise of Esham Real Estate, the cost to you, the Buyer, remains the same-absolutely nothing.
Having a Buyer’s Agent Can Save You Thousands
When Esham Real Estate represents you as a Salisbury MD area home buyer, a “fiduciary” relationship is created, meaning that your best interests are put ahead of everyone else during the home buying process, even our own. We’ll have the legal duty to negotiate on your behalf at all times, potentially saving you thousands of dollars. More than a decade of superior home buyer representation in the Salisbury Maryland area has created many raving fans.
Contact us today to learn how Esham Real Estate can save you time, money and effort!
Content Authored by Dale King